Warning: moliesa.com is a scam website!

Online fraud is real! Don’t get cheated: moliesa.com is a fraud!

I wanted to buy a shaver online. So, like I’ve done a thousand times before, I did a Google search.

And there it was: just what I was looking for, at a good price and free shipping!

Google search result showing scam website Moliesa.com

So I clicked on it, and got this:

Fraud website Moliesa.com, showing fake Walgreens address

Looks great, right? There was even an address, and it was for a Florida area Walgreens. Surely, that must be legit!

So entered my information and placed the order. Guess what?

I got scammed!

After I placed the order, I got curious, so I Googled the Walgreens shop, called and asked them about the timing and etc. They knew all about Moliesa.com, and they told me they were not associated with that website. They advised me it was online fraud and there was nothing they could do to stop them.

Crap. So now

Read more

Local Animal ‘Rescue’ Bust Prompts Urgent PETA Warning

For Instant Release:
August 11, 2021

Get in touch with:
Nicole Meyer 202-483-7382

Mesa, Ariz. – Armed with freshly acquired damning graphic photographs demonstrating piles of animal squander and trash luggage stuffed with lifeless animals at Tiggy City, the self-proclaimed animal “rescue” busted by Mesa law enforcement, PETA has issued a sturdy warning from positioning any have faith in, let on your own any animal, in the expanding number of unregulated “rescues.”

Will you remember to share this details with your viewers? It may support reduce animals from struggling and enduring horrific fatalities.

At Tiggy Town, animals’ skeletons littered the flooring, approximately every single inch of which was covered with feces. The emaciated animals who had managed to endure had resorted to cannibalizing others’ bodies—all at a “rescue” that claimed to treatment for animals and nurse them again to health. The fact is that Tiggy City is not an

Read more

Warning to dog owners over poisonous algae after collie almost dies

Emergency vets are issuing a warning today about blue-green algae, a bacteria found in bodies of water like ponds, which is highly toxic to dogs.

Vets Now, the pet equivalent of A&E, is calling on pet owners to take care when walking their dogs near water this summer and to look out for the green, blue green or brown coloured scum or foam.

It comes of the back of the British Veterinary Association (BVA) warning that hot weather conditions have led to concerns about an increase in toxic blue-green algae in locations across the UK, WalesOnline reports.

READ MORE: Couple who adopt greyhound find amazing link to their previous pet

One of the country’s leading emergency vets, Dr Laura Playforth, professional standards director at Vets Now, said: “Blue green algae, also known as cyanobacteria, are tiny organisms typically found in freshwater lakes, ponds, reservoirs and slow-moving rivers. It blooms

Read more